A Community of Learners
Become a Member of Our PTA
Mighty Mustangs Stay on "TRACK"
Who's Staying on T.R.A.C.K?
Grade 1: Mrs. Setiadi's class
Grade 2: Mrs. Onorato's class
Grade 3: Mrs. Motto's class
Grade 4: Mrs. Sohmer's class
Grade 5: Ms. Mancuso's class
Grade 6: Mr. Onorato's homeroom
Quote of the Week...
Mark Your Calendar...
Monthly Character Theme
- PARP: Read your favorite song or poem
- Board of Education Meeting at 8:00 pm in the Road School Auditorium (Hope you can join us for music education in our schools and Road School's presentation.)
- PARP: Read a book about your favorite animal
- Grade 2 Trip to the Cradle of Aviation from 9:00-2:15 pm
- Maturation Program for Grade 5 and New 6th Grade Parents at 7:00 pm at Road School
- PARP: Remembering Leah...follow the leader and play a board game
- LEAH Night (Enjoy family time.)
- Math Enrichment Fair at 6:00 pm at Manor Oaks
- PARP: Turn off your television and read a good book
- Math Olympiads for Math Enrichment Students
- PARP: Pajama Day...wear your favorite pajamas and bookmark due
- BLT Meeting at 8:00 am in the Library (Hope you can join.)
*Saturday, 3/14: PARP: B.E.A.R...read to someone special
*Sunday, 3/15: Applebee's PTA Breakfast (Looking forward to a great breakfast and morning
with our Road School families!)
PARP: Visit your local library