Edition #23-February 8, 2016
Things to Remember...
- Click here for the Digital Learning Day website where you can find tons of information, lesson ideas, resources and connect with others participating in DLD.
- Record your students or take a picture of your students trying out a new digital tool or strategy. Post it on the padlet along with a little blurb, and your name by Thursday, February 24th and receive a jean day pass!
- Click here for more information, ideas, and ways you can participate in World Read Aloud Day. See Cheryl McCrorey for more information.
- Add your classes hashtag here by Wednesday, February 10th. We will vote school wide on Friday, February 12th and the winner will be announced on morning show on Tuesday, February 16th. #weneedahashtag
- Follow Dr. Cottone on twitter @SouthSuperStars
- Please let Susan or Lauren know if you would like help planning for this day. They would love to help in any way! You can find our check out calendar here.
- Tech Visitors on March 10th.
- Read Across America will be the week of February 29th-March 4th.
- Kindergarten Registration is March 2nd from 9-1 at the Mack Center.
- Boosterthon Fun Run is April 12th.
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
- 100th day of school!!! Be on the Lookout for Zero the Hero!!!
- Love the Bus Day 1
- Book Fair Day 1
- Love the Bus Day 2
- Book Fair Day 2
- InView test for 3rd graders from 9-11:30. Please follow Testing Protocols
- Love the Bus Day 3
- Book Fair Day 3
- PTSO Staff Luncheon
- Access Testing in Art Room and Reading room from 9-10:30
- Staff Meeting from 3:30-4:30
- Love the Bus Day 4
- Book Fair Day 4
- Grade Chair Meeting from 8-9:15 to review 2nd quarter data in the Reading Room
- Teacher Assistant Meeting from 2-2:45
- Love the Bus Day 5
- Staff Special Surprise starting at 8:30 in the Teacher's Lounge...hmm???
- Book Fair Day 5
15th-CPI training for select staff
16th-2nd Quarter Data Meeting from 2:30-4:30
16th-Chick-Fil-A from 5-8
17th-Digital Learning Day...Remember to let us know what you are doing so we can share/film it.
17th-Access Testing from 9-10:30 in Art/Reading Romm
17th-SIT team Meeting from 3:30-4:30
18th-Principal Team Meeting from 9-11:30 at MMS
18th and 19th-Benefits Representative individual Meetings
22nd-PTSO meeting from 6:30-7:30
Thanks again for all you do to help us at South Adam! Thanks to those who came out to show the SouthLOVE.
A future shining South Star!
Data Walls=Amazing Growth
Just one example but each grade level showed tremendous progress as the stickies flow to the Right!