HRE Weekly Bulletin
March 23rd through March 27th
Congrats Jackie Pall!
Third grade teacher, Jackie Pall is this week's GRIP winner! Jackie was nominated for displaying Respect. Jackie has gone out of her way to help other staff members with technology questions that have benefited other staff members and students. She sets a great example for her students and always displays a calm and welcoming demeanor. Thanks for the job you do Jackie!
Don't forget to nominate a colleague who you catch "Getting a GRIP"! Nomination slips are here in the office.
NEW Pencil, Pen, Paper Vending Machine
Part of the process will be establishing our expectations for using the machine. Below are some things the Office will manage and then other items that classroom teachers can decide. Please review these items with your students.
As a School (Office) we will...
- Have Jen monitor the machine before school during the arrival process
- NOT provide change for students...advise students the machine ONLY takes quarters
- Handle service concerns (Stuck products, Damaged products, etc.)
- Recycle the tubes the products come in (will be located right next to the machine)
As a classroom teacher you may...
- Allow students to visit the machine at your discretion
- Allow or Not allow the use of these products in your classroom
HRE's Spring Community Service Project
You can visit dontwaistyourbelt.org if you would like to find out more information on this cause.