The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 1/31/2021
Tomorrow begins the third marking period as well as the second semester!
Parents/Guardians of students in Cohort A & Cohort B, please be sure to fill out the Daily Covid Parent form on your student's scheduled in-person day.
Remind your General to appear on camera to be marked present for class.
This is just a reminder that while our eight period day concludes at 11:40 am, instruction runs through the afternoon in the form of office hours, small group instruction, and intervention. We encourage you to take some time to review your child's schedule to ensure he/she takes advantage of all educational opportunities available to him/her.
Spring Sports Interest Meetings
- Track & Field
Please keep in mind interest meetings are for students only. All meetings will be held via Zoom and links will be shared with students on Monday morning. Students are instructed to check Schoology and their emails.
8th Gr.Students-High School Information
FRHSD Information regarding sibling waiver: http://bit.ly/3jaglAB
Freehold Boro High School
- Letter from DDE Guidance regarding FHS Registration: http://bit.ly/39vj8RG
NOTE: Some appointment times have been adjusted due to counselor availability. Please confirm your child's appointment date and time in GENESIS.
Freehold Township High School
- Letter from DDE Guidance regarding FTHS Registration: http://bit.ly/3iAgcWN
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Get your photos in the yearbook!
The Yearbook Staff invites you to submit photos for consideration to be included in the yearbook. See flyer below for instructions.
Breakfast & Lunch Available for all students
Please see the following from the Eisenhower Middle School PTO:
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, February 8, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.