Golf, Safety and Etiquette Rules
By, Amaya Brott
- The first thing that you should do is to always do an little warm up before playing. If you don't, you can cause the fallowing back pain, elbow tendonitis, pain in shoulders, hands, and wrists. These are very common ingeris that you can cause your self from singing the club.
- The second thing that you should do some practice hits. You want to make practice hits so that you can get ready before playing the game. This will help prevent ingeries and get you to bigger clubs quicker.
- The third thing that you should do is make sure that you protect your self from the sun. You should were sunscreen ( don't forget to replay every now and then ), an wide rimed hat to protect your face and eyes, and drink plenty of water to keep up your energy.
- The forth thing that you should do is keep track of your surroundings. You need to know were everyone is by the time you hit the ball. You should look behind you every time to see were your other players are. This can prevent ingeries from the ball or the club.
- The fifth thing that you should do is if you did not notice some one yell out " Fore." If the ball is coming towards another person then always yell fore. It tells the person to head for cover or protect there selves from an incoming ball. You are to ether hide behind an tree, golf cart, or sheald your face with your hands.
- The sixth thing that you should do an weather check before going golfing. You do not want to go golfing while there is an thunderstorm or during lightning. Lightning is attracted by mettle so the mettle clubs could easy get attracted by lighting. If there is an thunderstorm find shelter in an club/golf house, bathroom, or an enclosed walled place with all 4 sides and an roof. If you can't find shelter drop your clubs and go to an open field with no trees.
- The seventh thing that you should do is to be careful around golf carts. You have to be licensed and reed the rules before riding one. Always keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside of the golf cart. Keep on the path and don't go on bumpy train.
- The eighth thing that you should do is were the aprotreat shoes when golfing. Were shoes with plastic spikes so that you do not slide ( most golf courts do not allow mettle spikes ).
When playing golf you want good Etiquette Rules. If you don't know what they are you should always ask. Here are the different things that you should do...
- Waite your tern ( this will prevent fights and injuries that could happen by being rude or budging in line )
- let the other players get out of the hitting range before hitting the ball ( this will prevent injuries from the ball or the club )
- Stay quiet when others are playing ( this will allow the players to think and play the game instead of getting injured )
You should always remember to be polite when playing ad the others will be polite to you back. This will also keep the golf course injury free and able to play the game.