Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Break!
Need Some Gift Ideas??
As the holidays approach, gift ideas and shopping are on the forefront of our minds. I know your children have many different ideas about what they want. I have a few ideas, as well, just in case you need some. Here are my thoughts:
- an analog watch or clock (to help with telling time)
- board games that involve critical thinking skills (most of them do)
- multiplication flash cards
- books, lots of books that are of interest to them
- a journal to write their thoughts in
- computer games that inspire writing
- a Nook or Kindle to inspire reading
- Brain Quest game
Barnes & Noble's website has some great ideas. Click on any of the buttons below to see what they offer for 9-11 year olds!