Lady Tiger Weekly
We have some exciting news to share!
Our first open gym will take place two Wednesdays from now, on September 1st from 6:30 to 8:30 PM in the main gym. These sessions will continue weekly until tryouts.
Starting September 11th, our junior varsity and varsity teams will be competing in the Mesa High fall league, which takes place twice a month in September (11th and 18th) and October (2nd and 16th). All games will take place at Mesa High School (schedule TBA)!
Happy Birthday to freshman Leila Josey (August 21st)!
Booster Club Meeting (8/18) - Recap
- Welcomed new members of the board
- Discussed the election of a new Vice President
- Estimated the budget for the 2021-2022 season
- Brainstormed future fundraising opportunities
- Explored potential opportunities for the program (e.g. Thanksgiving tournament, Mentor Night, etc.)
- Planned for future meetings and board discussions
Mesa High Fall League
Saturday, Sep. 11th, 12pm
1630 East Southern Avenue
Booster Club Meeting
Wednesday, Sep. 15th, 5-6pm
1101 East Elliot Road
Get started on RegisterMyAthlete early!
Complete your athlete's RegisterMyAthlete profile now, so you're ready to go come tryouts! Everything outside of the physical can be finished online!
Make sure to select girls' basketball!
Gilbert Girls' Basketball
Varsity Assistant Coach: Ryan Burdge
Junior Varsity Head Coach: Kylie Mack
Freshmen Head Coach: Breanna Conboy
Director of Basketball Operations: Brianna McDowell