The Falcon Monday Message
Week of May 16, 2016
2015-2016 Campus Big Goals
- Enhance quality instruction
- Create a positive, college centered, campus culture
- Support strong academic delivery through effective coaching and feedback
STAFF OF THE WEEK!!!!
Mrs. Laureano for completing all 5 Literacy Cadre trainings. Ms. Sabrina Gonzalez and Ms. Daniela Linares for attending four (4) Literacy Cadre trainings. These ladies have taken the information and strategies shared and begun immediate implementation in their classrooms.
All the PK, K, 1st, 2nd grade teachers who have made a dedicated effort to working each week in the Computer Lab with I Station. Student growth is evident.
Congratulations to Mr. Burak and Mr. Villegas for graduating with their Master's degrees from SMU-Teaching Trust! We are so proud of y'all for the incredible accomplishment -- and for continuing to grow your brains!
Shout out to all STAAR-tested teachers for your hard work over the past many months!
UPCOMING CALENDAR EVENTS
- KA/KC will make announcements all week (3 students report to Mr. Hall's Office by 7:40am)
- Summatives: Group B,C
- Send Progress Reports home with students Monday
- Mandatory ACP Meeting Monday @ 3:20pm in the Library
- PTA Elections Monday at 5:00pm in the Auditorium
- Coffee with Principal Tuesday at 9:00am
- Wednesday and Thursday ACPs
- Career Day and Field Day Friday. Be sure to check your boxes for schedules....coming soon!
ACP Testing Meeting Monday at 3:20 pm in Library
PTA Meeting Monday @ 5pm - Jeans pass for all teachers who attend and vote!
SLOs were due Friday. If you missed the deadline, please get it in ASAP.
City of Dallas Environmental Educational Initiative:
1. First grade Monday, May 16
2. Fourth grade Tuesday, May 17
- Send Progress Reports home Monday!