IE Venture Network Weeklies Madrid

EVERY THURSDAY SINCE 2011. Pioneering Entrepreneurship.

Join IE Venture Network Thursday, May 4th 2017!

Venture Network, an informal weekly pitch slam, is an invaluable resource for early stage entrepreneurs. Venture Network is a forum in which you can engage with the entrepreneurial community, promote your startup, and have the opportunity to pitch before a panel of investors & entrepreneurs. Venture Network is unique in that it is a very informal gathering where startups can meet investors in a casual setting over beers and snacks and focus on what’s important: building relationships. Venture Network is a great way to perfect your pitch, get feedback on your product, and meet the local startup community.




The two startups that will present their project in 7 minutes will be:


Manuel Rodriguez Lavado

@NetforSuccess avoid talented people to quit their dreams. Most success gurus focus on personal goals although success is a social thing. According to Dr Misner only 29% of people have the soft skills to build up connections. What if you are very talented but are in the other 71% of people. Then, you need to enrol my online program @NetforSuccess.


Chloee Laberge-Chamberland

CROWDER aims to create a new nightlife experience by revolutionizing the way bar hoping is done. Participants discover new bars, meet new people and play drinking games. Our goal is to increase social interactions. We aim to create a mobile application in the future to make the events more user-friendly.

Kindly sponsored by

Heineken

The world's most widely distributed beer, Heineken beers are brewed with great care, based on the same successful principles developed by its founder almost 150 years ago. Similar to a Pilsen, Heineken is produced following the highest standard of quality and manufactured using only natural ingredients.

IE VENTURE NETWORK @ AREA 31

Organizer

IE Business School is one of the most celebrated business schools in the world ranked No.1 in Europe and 8th Worldwide by The Financial Times 2012. IE Business School is also ranked No. 9 Worldwide for Entrepreneurship by Bloomberg´s Business Week. The Venture Lab is IE Business School´s startup accelerator where students and alumni are given the oportunity to launch their own ventures with the support of our expert mentor network, a series of startup workshops, and incubation at Area 31 our startup incubator.

IE VENTURE NETWORK

Thursday, May 4th, 7-9pm

Calle de María de Molina, 31, Madrid, Spain

María de Molina, 31 (Area 31)The Garden