By: Hayley H
Are there different types?
Who can get them?
What Causes Eating Disorders?
Here are some examples of to why a person MAY have an Eating Disorder
-Insecure about self and body
-Trouble coping with emotions or expressing your emotions
If you think someone you know may be struggling with an Eating Disorder here are some things you may want to pay attention to.
hesitating to eat food
obsessing over calories
they ask for extreme privacy after eating meal
eating a lot of food at one time
concerned on weight
How To Prevent an Eating Disorder
1. Educate yourself all about eating disorders. You will learn they they are FATAL.
2. Don't set unrealistic body goals for yourself.
3. Don't compare yourself to people on social media.
4. Care about your health and the food you eat, not your weight.
5. If you have low self esteem talk to an adult or close one.