Meadow Brook Magic
Week 3: Aug 30th—Sept 10th
Preschoolers are here...We are complete!
Mustang Monday Message
Happy Labor Day! We are so glad our preschoolers joined us this last week...our school is now complete! We are so happy to have our students back!
I would to thank our PTA for putting on our Room Parent Tea and our room parents for attending. It is always wonderful collaborating with you!
As a district, we are desperate need for bus drivers. Due to unfilled bus driving jobs, most of our buses picking up students after school will be late:( If you are interested in applying for a bus driver position, click here!
Thanks for your support! I know I speak for my staff when I say how blessed we feel to work with such an incredible community of students and parents!
¡Feliz Día del Trabajo! Estamos muy contentos de que nuestros niños en edad preescolar se unieron a nosotros esta última semana ... ¡nuestra escuela ya está completa! ¡Estamos muy felices de tener a nuestros estudiantes de regreso!
Quisiera agradecer a nuestro PTA por preparar nuestro té para padres de salón y a nuestros padres de salón por asistir. ¡Siempre es maravilloso colaborar contigo!
Como distrito, necesitamos desesperadamente conductores de autobús. Debido a los trabajos de conducción de autobuses sin cubrir, la mayoría de nuestros autobuses que recogen a los estudiantes después de la escuela llegarán tarde :( Si está interesado en solicitar un puesto de conductor de autobús, ¡haga clic aquí!
¡Gracias por su apoyo! ¡Sé que hablo en nombre de mi personal cuando digo lo bendecidos que nos sentimos de trabajar con una comunidad tan increíble de estudiantes y padres!
Los mejores deseos,
* Monday, September 6th: Labor Day- No School
* Tuesday, September 14th: ALL PTA members are invited to our General Membership Meeting at 10:30 in the Collaboration room or you can participate via Zoom.
* Monday, September 20th: No School- District Development Day
* Tuesday, September 21st: Fire Drill
* Friday, September 24th: Mustang Spirit Day and Stampede!
* Monday, September 27 4PM to 7PM - Our PTA Fundraiser, The Fall Chalk Festival. Come fill the sidewalk around the school with chalk art while enjoying time with your family and Meadow Brook friends. Concessions will be available and a silent auction. Blocks start at $20.00. Pay a judging fee of $5.00 to enter the contest for a chance to win prizes. Blocks can also be purchased through our online store at the link below.
* Tuesday, September 28th: Picture Day!
* Thursday, September 30th: Vision Screening; Mrs. Finlinson's last day- Stop by our office to wish our her a happy retirement!
Important Upcoming Events to Put On Your Calendar
SEP dates for the year (Please do everything you can to be there!)
Fall Picture Day- Sept 28, 2021
Make-Up Picture Day- November 10, 2021
Spring Picture Day- Feb 9, 2022
Graduation Pictures- April 13, 2022
Principal Mustang Club Winners
The PTA Membership Drive- An individual or faculty membership is $7.50. A family membership for two adults is $12.00. Memberships can be purchased at the link for our online store below.
September PTA Events:
Tuesday, September 14 - ALL PTA members are invited to our General Membership Meeting at 10:30 in the Collaboration room or you can participate via Zoom.
Monday, September 27 4PM to 7PM - Our PTA Fundraiser, The Fall Chalk Festival. Come fill the sidewalk around the school with chalk art while enjoying time with your family and Meadow Brook friends. Concessions will be available and a silent auction. Blocks start at $20.00. Pay a judging fee of $5.00 to enter the contest for a chance to win prizes. Blocks can also be purchased through our online store at the link below. The money made from this event, will go to running school-wide activities throughout the year. A few of those actives are Reflections, Parents & Pastries, Swimming at the Springville Rec Center, etc.
Meadow Brook PTA Online Store:
Also if you like to receive PTA information through social media, you can follow us here.
Meadow Brook PTA Facebook Page
We need you!
- When you are picking up your student on the north side of the building, please pull as far forward as possible. When patrons stop in the middle of the pick-up area, it backs all of the cars up.
- In order to be on the playground before, during, or after school, you will need to check in at the office. This helps us keep our students safe.