First Grade Footnotes
Florence Elementary, Week 19, January 19, 2015
Dear First Grade Parents,
Thank you to all of our Western Day volunteers! It was a fun day!
Valentine’s Day is coming soon! Our class party will be on Friday, February 13. Students will need to bring a decorated shoebox with an opening in the top with his/her name clearly written on it. Please send by Tues., Feb. 10. If your child would like to bring valentines for classmates, please be sure that there is one for every student, and please do not address the envelopes. This makes it so much easier to hand them out to their friends. Thanks! :)
Theme of the Week: The Moon
Character Quality for January: Respect
- Please check your child’s folder each day for valuable work and information. Remember to initial each day.
- Water bottles are allowed.
- Lunch prices: $2.45 for students and $3.25 for adults
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER…
- Reading-Please read daily with your child for at least 15 mins.
- Math-Have your child measure items with nonstandard units (i.e. craft sticks, paperclips, etc.).