きんようび - Friday
Lesson 4 Quiz + Overdue Assignments
Progress reports come out next week. Click on My Grades to check your grade today!
Take your Lesson 4 Quiz Today
- Today you will complete your Lesson 4 Quiz.
- Go to Course Modules > Module 2 > Lesson 4 and scroll to the link that says Lesson 4 Quiz.
- Prior to starting the quiz, make sure you have carefully reviewed your vocabulary and grammar notes.
- Your quiz needs to be completed no later than 11:59PM tonight.
- You get 1 attempt at the quiz.
- You CANNOT use your notes, study guides or any other course materials while taking the quiz.
Lesson 4 Wrap Up
By the end of the day today you should have submitted all of the following from Lesson 4:
- Lesson 4 Writing Assignment - hiragana characters ma - yo
- Lesson 4 Culture Discussion
- Lesson 4 Speaking Assignment
- Lesson 4 Quiz
If you have not completed any of the tasks above, please wrap them up before the end of the day today. Progress reports go out next week!
Go back and re-read your announcements if you are missing anything or need help completing a task.
Before taking your quiz, you might want to review these 2 particles. Check out my blog entry for more info.
Module 1 Linguafolio Submissions
If you did not do yours yet, go back to last Friday's announcement (9/25) and watch the video on how to do this. Linguafolio is a fun and easy assignment (all done in English) and is a good way to help boost your grade. Submit yours today if you haven't done so already.
Planning Ahead Is Awesome!
Life happens. People make plans and travel. Things come up that sometimes might interfere with school work and online classes allow for flexibility as you can put your laptop in your carry on vs. missing several days of class and being behind when you get back.
I really do appreciate it when students plan ahead, arrange to make their submissions on time or ahead of time and plan to take coaching while away so they can stay on pace with the class.
Thanks for taking the time to keep me in the loop of your travel plans Kenta and for making arrangements to keep up with class while away.
Kenta also offered to share photos of the con with the class, so I'll post em when I get em. :)