Blended Learning & Canvas Course Design for Everyone
August 11, 2014 from 8am to 4pm
Canvas training courses and workshops for secondary teachers in the Canyons School District.
Butler Middle School
7530 S 2700 E
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Training for all levels of experience and skill.
Are you new to Canvas and would like to learn more about how to use it in your classes?
We will have training to help you get started with the basics and support you throughout the year as you learn more.
Have you started with Canvas and would like to spend time building your courses with guided support from trainers?
We will have sessions for you to build your skills as well as provide open course building time with trainers on hand to answer questions.
Have you been using Canvas and want to learn new tips and tricks for more effective blended learning instruction?
Our Canvas training experts and a team of Instructure employees will be on hand to share their best ideas as well as show you some of the cool features that are coming to Canvas very soon.
Click to visit the Canvas Fast Track Training Course and to Learn more about how to participate in the Canvas Black Diamond Challenge.
- Participate in a Canvas course as a student.
- Edit sidebar navigation match CSD Style Guide.
- Edit homepage to match CSD Style Guide.
- Organize course content including documents and web links using modules.
- Use the calendar to communicate due dates and events.
- Use announcements weekly.
- Organize course content including assignments and quizzes in modules.
- Grade with rubrics.