The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 1/17/2021
Parents/Guardians of students in Cohort A & Cohort B, please be sure to fill out the Daily Covid Parent form on your student's scheduled in-person day.
Remind your General to appear on camera to be marked present for class.
This is just a reminder that while our eight period day concludes at 11:40 am, instruction runs through the afternoon in the form of office hours, small group instruction, and intervention. We encourage you to take some time to review your child's schedule to ensure he/she takes advantage of all educational opportunities available to him/her.
Last Chance-School Pictures!
- Cohort A-Tuesday, January 19th. Pictures to be taken during the school day.
- Cohort B-Thursday, January 21st. Pictures to be taken during the school day.
- Virtual Students-Thursday, January 21st from 12:15pm to 2:15pm in the front lobby. No appointment necessary. Re-takes and cohort students are also welcome to come during this time. Only the student will be able to enter the building and must wear a mask until the picture is taken.
For re-takes only: Please email Mrs. DiStasi at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have your student put on the re-take list.
The photos are used for the yearbook. No purchase is necessary. Please be advised, if we do not have a current photo, the yearbook staff will use the photo available from the prior school year. If one is not available, your student's photo will not appear in the 2020-2021 yearbook.
You can view the photo taken on the Kids at Heart website https://kidsatheartphotos.com/. You may then order online, directly with the photographer. Use code: Eisenhower 2020_MU. Please call Kids at Heart with any questions at 609-587-0547.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE REGIONAL HS DISTRICT
The FRHSD Magnet Program Entrance Exam will be re-administered on Saturday, January 30, 2021 (inclement weather date of Saturday, February 6, 2021). The exam is a cognitive abilities test. Students will be scheduled for the same exam session as in December (AM or PM). If you need to change your session time, please contact our office by December 23, 2020.
An updated entrance ticket and additional information on health and safety protocols will be provided in advance of January 30.
Please contact our office with any questions: 732-792-7300, ext. 8529 or 8599.
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Get your photos in the yearbook!
The Yearbook Staff invites you to submit photos for consideration to be included in the yearbook. See flyer below for instructions.
Breakfast & Lunch Available for all students
Please see the following from the Eisenhower Middle School PTO:
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, February 8, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.
Mark Your Calendar!
- Monday, January 18, 2021: No School
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021: School Pictures Make-up day Cohort A-during school hours.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021: Board of Ed Meeting via Zoom. http://bit.ly/35IDvbG
- Thursday, January 21, 2021: School Pictures Make-up day Cohort B-during school hours. Virtual Students 12:15-2:15pm School Lobby.