Insanity Training FAQ's
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- It is a one day training, 9am to 5pm
- A 30 minute and 50 minute workout is provided
- The music is provided
- Blocks of choreography are included
- The cost is $249
- Beachbody Coaches get a 10% discount
- 6.5 AFAA credits and .7 ACE credits
- It is a structured format and new choreography will be released every other month starting in July.
- The certification is for group exercise/fitness, designed within ACE and AFAA guidelines. Modifications will be reviewed. This is not for running a 60 day program like the DVD's.
- A Pro Team will be available in July. You can sign up for this at that time and that is when Round 2 is expected to be released. You are not required to sign up for Pro Team but if you aren't, the rounds will cost more.
- There are no licensing fees for clubs or gyms.
- You, as an individual instructor, are certified for 2 years and your renewal is automatic.
Get your Insanity Certification and you can teach Insanity in a gym!
Insanity Certification Promo_v5-CC Tweak-Wiredrive TCB