Mrs. Rustin's Leaders
Newsletter January 19, 2016
Georgia Milestones Study Guides
Report card go home Friday.
Friday, Jan. 22nd, 6pm
We will be testing over Roaring Twenties on Wednesday and dividing fractions on Friday.
Learning targets for the week.
I can integrate information from several texts on the same topic in order to write or speak about the subject knowledgeably.
I can use domain specific vocabulary.
I can write an informative text to examine a topic and convey ideas and information clearly.
I can solve real world problems using division of a whole number by a unit fraction and division of a unit fraction by a whole number.
I can explain that an object is equal to the sum of its parts.
Social Studies -
I can describe and explain the cultural changes in the 1920s. (including Louis Armstrong, Langston Hughes, Henry Ford)
If your child would like to celebrate a birthday here at school, please bring PEANUT FREE cupcakes or an individually wrapped PEANUT FREE snack to share at lunch. Please do not bring anything that has to be cut, as time is limited. Remember to share with our class only. Currently, we have 28 students.
- Lunch is at 11:13
- Ice cream is $1
- Please send a quick/healthy snack daily
- Students may bring a water bottle
- Please check Friday folders and take out all work/flyers!
- Transportation changes need to be done in the office or with a written note.
- To ensure the safety of our students, please sign in and have your visitor’s badge visible at all times.
- Please sign agenda nightly.