@HSD Health Update
May 20, 2022
Current COVID Metrics
Masking To Remain Optional
- Currently, HSD and the CCDOH do not recommend mandatory masking. At the same time, masking is encouraged.
- We strongly recommend voluntary participation in our HSD COVID testing clinics and for all students and staff to get vaccinated and boosted.
- Students returning to school on days 6-10 must wear properly fitting masks, preferably of the KN95 variety.
- HSD is averaging approximately 7.93 cases per day (the school year peak was 24.57 in January).
HSD/Adler Pharmacy Vaccination Clinic
Thursday, June 2nd, 4-5pm
5 Lincoln Avenue
- This event will be held in the Central School All-Purpose Room for ANYONE eligible, including students, staff, and community members.
- First vaccine shots (Pfizer/Moderna/JJ) are available
- Boosters (Pfizer/Moderna/JJ) are also available under CDC guidelines
- You must pre-register for this event at the Adler Pharmacy website (registration pending)
- The second dose clinic is anticipated to be on February 16 at 4 PM for those receiving their first dose.
- Click here for Clinic Set-Up.
- COVID Testing remains free of charge regardless of insurance status for HSD students and staff at our weekly testing clinics.
- We recommend that students and staff complete the testing registration process so that there are no barriers to testing when/if the need arises.
- Students and staff must be fully registered a minimum of 48 hours before testing.
- Click here for testing registration and here for testing dates/times.