EPS Preschool Class
Our first week went off without a problem. We are all still getting to know each other and all the teachers that we will working with. Thank you for a smooth transition into our classroom. This is going to be a great year!
Teachers we will be working with.
- Mrs. Martini-Speech
- Mrs. Mayo- OT (she also share our classroom at times)
- Mr. Matheson -Gym
- Mrs. Amiet- Music
- Mrs. Robbin- Principal
- Mrs. Macheda- Secretary (we walk to her with the green folder)
- labeling the shapes and colors on food containers (example a cereal box is a rectangle; an apple is a circle)
- spotting numbers or letters while driving
- helping clean up after meals
- signing songs
- asking questions about their day
- sorting the laundry into color piles
Alex made a tower during open house! It was almost as tall as him.
Rainy Day Fun
Ali worked hard on his tower. We also worked on colors and shapes while building.
Sensory Magic Sand
We had some special sand in sensory table. It was soft and squishy but stayed together. We had a lot of fun playing with it.
Up Coming Events
1/30/2015- Marking Period Ends
2/13/2015- No School
2/16/2015- No School:President's Day