- A child physician who provides; preventive health maintenance for healthy children or medical care for children who are acutely or chronically ill.
- General duties- diagnose and treat; infections,injuries,genetic disorders and performs physicals
- Job outlook- They are always needed and there will always be a job in this field
- Personality qualification- have to be nice and enjoy being around children
- Education- 4 years undergraduate,4 year medical school and 3-8 years internship
- Schools- University of Michigan and Virginia Commonwealth University
- Average salary- $122,200
- Common injury treated-asthma
This is a job that I have looked into doing but I discovered that I would not be very good at it. Reason being that I could never see a child in that much pain it would break my heart. So I have decided that being a health administrator so I could help many more children.Reason being that they run the hospital and with that I could make sure that the children hospital I'm working at has the best care and fun event for the children.
- "29-1065 Pediatricians, General." U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, n.d. Web. 10 Sept. 2013
- "The Pediatrician." The Pediatrician. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Sept. 2013