My American Dream
By Raul Castaneda/Hispanic Tappas Restaurant
5 Characteristics of American Dream
- First you have to be happy in your American dream.
- Second you want to have a sense of ownership in what you do in order for you to get the money.
- Finally you have to be a team player with the people you work with.
- Be grateful that you can fulfill your American Dream because mostly people cant fulfill their dreams.
- Lead by example because this is your dream and you know what you are supposed to do.
Explanation of my American Dream
I found a passion or food about 2 years ago and ever since then i loved to cook and i am learning more about my culture. I just want to show the people in the US that Hispanic food is not spicy or it looks weird its really good and looks great. Also i wont feel insecure about my self because i will be doing something that i like to do which is cooking and paying myself the money.
Explanation of my symbol
This symbol represents my dream because there are not that many Hispanic Tapas Restaurants not only here in Texas but also in the United States. So i would love to bring my culture of food to right here in Texas in small bites.
Beef Heart Tacos
A taco contains beef heart avocados tomatoes and caramelized onions.
A Spanish Rice dish containg seafood and meat
A soup containing raw vegetables mostly a tomatoes soup and its served cold.