Karla Arostegui, my role model
why my mom is my role model
8 Facts about my mom
- She was born in mexico .
- She speaks English,Spanish and Portuguese.
- She is the 2nd daughter of 10 children
- She is a translator/interpreter,content writer,freelancer and a mother of 4 children.
- She loves to read.
- She moved to LA when she was 14 to learn English.
- She was a cheerleader when she was young .
- She lived in 3 different countries and 15 different cities.
My mom graduated from the ORT in Uruguay
Her favorite quote is "either write something worth reading of do something worth writing". Ben Franklin.
Why my mom is my role model
Karla Arostegui is my role model because she is selfless,and she is always thinking and willing to help people in anyway.She is the best problem solver and always finds the most helpful, easy and creative solution to almost any problem you can think of. She is not afraid of shearing her opinion and she usually supports her thinking with other facts.
How my moms acts in public
My mom acts how she feels ,that's why she is usually happy and smiling , a lot, and makes you feel like you are at home. She tries to include people when she can so they don't feel left out or uncomfortable.