Welcome to Corbett CIS
Communites in Schools
I have created this newsletter as a "one stop shop" for all your CIS needs. I will update this newsletter monthly with resources and information that might benefit your student(s) and families.
Be on the look out for important reminders and events occurring on campus :)
Request CIS Information
Please use your phone camera to scan the CIS QR code below to fill out a form to receive information about CIS and/or request support.
You can also click the link: https://forms.gle/SCkH3FbiKpWqdd6V7
What is CIS?
Our Core Beliefs
Communities in Schools works to ensure that all children receive these five basics:
- A one-on-one relationship with a caring adult
- A safe place to learn and grow
- A healthy start and future
- A marketable skill upon graduation
- A chance to give back to peers and the community
CIS provides core services, which are implemented by campus-based Site Coordinators, to more than 3,000 case-managed students.
- Dropout Prevention
- Tutoring and Testing Preparation
- Career Awareness & College Preparation
- Counseling & Emotional Support
- Health and Social Service Referrals
- Parent & Family Involvement
Sign Up for CIS Remind
Text @ciscorbett to 81010
to keep up to date with groups, resources and information related to CIS!