L5 Vocabulary and Grammar Quizzes Due
- Today you will take the Lesson 5 Vocabulary Quiz and Lesson 5 Grammar Quiz
- After taking your quizzes, double check to be sure you've completed all of your assignments from Lesson 5 this week.
- Any assignments from lessons 1- 4 are now overdue! Please get these in ASAP as 0s really hurt your grade!!!
Take BOTH Your Vocabulary and Grammar Quizzes Today
- Be sure you take BOTH your vocabulary and grammar quizzes today.
- Before taking your quizzes carefully review your vocabulary words and grammar notes from Lesson 5.
- Your vocabulary flashcards you made earlier this week are a great study tool for your vocabulary quiz.
- Check your feedback in My Grades for the assignments you submitted this week to see if you need to review anything specific before you take your quizzes.
Lesson 5 Grammar
(Place) に (thing/animal/person) が (arimasu / imasu)
(Thing/animal/person) は (Place) に (arimasu / imasu)
You should also be comfortable with the counters for floors. Details are in the grammar notes (below) which should be reviewed prior to taking your grammar quiz.
Lesson 5 Wrap Up
- Module 1 Linguafolio
- Lesson 5 Culture Discussion
- Lesson 5 Speaking Assignment
- Lesson 5 Vocabulary Assignment
- Lesson 5 Vocabulary Quiz
- Lesson 5 Grammar Quiz
If you need help with these assignments please contact sensei or visit the PTC for help.
• Mnemonic: ‘Co’ins ‘ta’k‘e’ too long to roll across the “field”
しょくどう (dining hall)
• Mnemonic: ‘Show’ us all of your ‘cu’te ‘do’es that are cooked and in the “dining hall”
• Mnemonic: ‘So to’day, let’s go “outside”
• Mnemonic: Using a “map” is ‘chea’ting at any ‘zoo’
ひるやすみ (lunch break)
• Mnemonic: ‘Hero’es, ‘ya’ they better ‘su’it up and save ‘me’ from the school bells during my “lunch break”
Very creative James! Great work!