Walt Whitman Elementary
Weekly Communicator 4/4/2016 to 4/8/2016
- Thank you to everyone for their flexibility and donations for our families impacted by the tornado!!!
- Thank you to Mrs. Bailey for stepping in and completing ELL testing!!!!
- The 2nd Grade field trip last week went really well. Thank you to everyone who helped make the trip a success!
- It was so great to have Ms. Rodriguez drop in and visit us on Friday!!!! We can't wait until she returns full time!
Baby Hornet Happenings
2. Science Explorers will be in the building this week. Please be prepared to follow the schedule sent out by Ms. Schnuck last week.
3. Total Wellness will in the building Wednesday, April 6th from 2:30-4:30 to complete wellness exams on site. Please utilize the link from the email I sent last week to sign up for an appointment. If you have further questions there is information in the teacher's lounge.
4. We will have a staff meeting on Monday, April 4th at 3:15 in the library.
5. I will be out of the building Tuesday afternoon to attend a principal's meeting.
6. Asbury will be hosting a Second Saturday event this Saturday, April 9, from 10:00-11:30. All are invited to attend!
7. The Ice Bucket Challenge will be this Friday, April 8, at 1:00. We will meet promptly at 1:00 on the basketball court. We are seeking volunteers of teachers who are willing to participate.