December 7, 2015
Thanks to the Sunshine Committee for a wonderful Holiday Party and thanks to Danielle for hosting the party at her house this year. It was great to be able to spend time together on Friday. This week starts the "12 Day Celebration of Giving." Don't forgot to fill out your tickets when you participate.
Today is an Early Release day. We will be working with Mark Bower again today. Please enjoy an extended lunch time and plan to meet in the library at 12:45 to begin our afternoon. We will finish up by 3:30. Special Area teachers - Jennifer will be in contact with you about your afternoon.
We will have our first safety drill next Tuesday, December 14. Please take some time this week to review the safety procedures on the orange cards. Please let me know if you don't have/can't find your orange card. Detail on the drill will be in next week's "Monday Memo."
Here are some pictures from the last week. (Thanks to Julia for the assembly pictures)...
THIS WEEK AT TJC
AM: Arendt, Smith, Rowley
PM: Farrell, Spuhler, Hotaling
Monday, December 7
- Celebration of Giving - "Random Act of Kindness Day"
- Early Dismissal, 11:30 am
- Mark Bower Session, 12:45 pm, TJC Library
- Curriculum Council, 3:30 pm, Teacher Center
- Board of Education Meeting, 7:00 pm, Board Room
Tuesday, December 8
- Celebration of Giving - "From Our Family to Yours"
- SST, 9:30 am, Reading Room
Wednesday, December 9
- Celebration of Giving - "Festive Colors" Day
Thursday, December 10
- Celebration of Giving - "Appetizers for All"
- Niagara Chocolate Delivery day (PTA Fundraiser)
- Primary Staff Meeting, 3:20, TJC Library
- Margaret & Julie Greene at Teaching is the Core workshop
Friday, December 11
- "Participation Prize" Drawing day