By: Jordan LeBlanc
Skills that Analysts need to have
The three main skills that are needed to be an analyst are Speaking, so tou can talk to others to share information effectively. Active Listening so you give your full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Reading Comprehension to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
What is done on the job
- Study background information in order to prepare for programs or interviews.
- Identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
- Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events in order to represent their employers.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
Some of the best Sports Analysts
The highest paid sports analyst in America. One of the most popular Analysts.
Another really famous sports analyst.
Another very famous sports announcer, also appears in many commercials during sports events.