He was born in March 14,1879 and he died in April 18,1955. He died at the age 76 and there were medical treatments like medicine. Also, he was the smartest physicist and he came up with E=mc2. How he died was from an aortic aneurysm, which is a busted artery. Finally the treatment today for aortic aneurysms is medicines and surgery.
- Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic, not an atheist
- Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly
A person who believes that war and violence are unjustifiable
An examination of a dead body to determine the cause of death
Dealing with or devoted to various vocational or technical subjects
Using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning
- March 14,1879- he was born
- 1922- Nobel Prize (Einstein was awarded his first Nobel Prize, he was on his way to Japan when he got the news.)
- 1993- America ( he visted for the first time because he feared the rising Nazi party in Germany.)
- April 18,1955- he died at 76 years old
Bragg, Georgia, and Kevin O'Malley. How They Croaked: The Awful Ends of the Awfully Famous. New York: Walker, 2011.