By Martnel Adolfo and Elvira Tran
Symptoms of the desease
- Chest pains
- Fast heart beat
- Dizziness and Fatigue
- Weight gain
- Blood test : Check for infections, metabolic disorder or toxins
- Chest X-Ray : Check the heart and lungs for abnormalities
- Electrocardiogram: Records electrical signals of the heart
- CT and MRI Scan: Used to check the 4 chambers of the heart
- Exercise stress scan: measure heart rate
What are the treatments?
- Healthy Diet and Physical Activity
- Variety of fruits and vegetable, and grains
- Low in saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, lean meat, and fish.
- Quit smoking
- Losing excess weight
- no alcohol and illegal drugs etc.
- Surgery is also used to treat Cadiomyopathy
- NO symptoms or only mild symptoms
- Overtime patient's condition worsen
- chest pains and difficulty breathing
- its Heritable
What is cardiomyopathy?