Name : Ellie, Eva
Habit 1 : Be proactive
She focused on her possibility that can change her life.
She became first black woman on cover of French Vogue and Time.
* She has appeared on the cover of fashion magazines over 500 times.
Habit 2 : Begin with the End in Mind
Naomi sincerely hoped to be a performer star.
She imagined her future life everyday and got a chance.
Her first job was at the age of seven in a Bob Marley video, "Is that love?".
Habit 3 : Put First Things First
* She didn't worry about the racism, but focused on the important thing.
she didn't care about other people's eyes and she followed her value by working and volunteering.
In addition to her model career, she gave a challenge of acting and singing.
Habit5 : Seek First to Understand, then to be Understood
* She had trouble with another famous black model.
* She appeared in that models' talk show, and Naomi sincerely listened to her talking carefully and nodded to show she understand.
Naomi's attitude opened the people's mind, and then her reputation was recovered somewhat.
Habit6 : Synergize
* She worked with Nelson Mandela, helping children in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Although they were totally different , as she was an influential model and Nelson Mandela was a respectable political person, he lead her well.
As a result, their outcome of work was good.
Habit7 : Sharpen the saw
* She did not skip her meals and does yoga and pilates everyday.
She eats healthy diet such as salad with vegetable juice
By writing novel and publishing a self-titled photo book, she looked back herself.
she worked as a model since the 1990s, but she continually gets herself into shape, so she can work as a cover model to this day.
박지혜 by 박지혜