By; Jessica &' Fernando
- Major Town's ;Concord
- There Was No Religion Freedom in The Area Taken By Puritans
- Farming was not good in new Hampshire because The Soil is Not so good
- Whales Are Important Because They Use There Oils
- Rum Was A common Export
- 1638 by John Wheelwright and others
- They Traded (Fish, Furs,Ships, Livestock
- The Colony Became A State in June,21, 1788
- In 1641 Massachusetts Colony Gained Control Of New Hampshire
- Original Name Was Province Of New Hampshire
- he New Hampshire Colony was the first of the original 13 colonies to declare independence from England. This took place six months prior to the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- the oldest permanent settlement in New Hampshire is Dover, which was settled in 1623. This was the seventh settlement in the United States.