Let's Start Coding!
Learn the Basics of Computer Programming with Scratch
What is Scratch?
- Scratch is a visual programming language that uses drag-n-drop logic blocks to teach you programming concepts.
- The sequencing skills will help you think like a programmer.
Why Should I Learn Coding?
Can I do it?
Next Week: Our 1st Scratch Project
Before we can code together in chat, you need to be able to view 2 windows on your computer at once: the chat room (so you can follow along) and Scratch (so you can code your program)
- Please view the video below to see how to open 2 windows in chat!
- Then test it out by opening 2 different browser windows on your computer, minimizing them, and dragging them until you can view both.
- Lastly, let me know you got this or you will contact me by clicking the choice box in Moodle.
Understanding how to do this is MUST for success in this course! Please view and practice!