Linda Vista View
Welcome Back to Linda Vista!
17 - TK & Kinder Drive & Drop event!
17 - TK & Kinder Back to School Night @ 6:00 (Live online)
18 - First day of school! (8:00 1st-6th grade) (8:10 for TK & Kindergarten)
20 - PBIS Rotation assemblies (Ask your child about being Safe, Kind & Responsible)
26 - 1st-6th grade Back to School Night 6:00-7-30 (Live online)
9/1 - Fall Picture Day
9/6 - Holiday
TK & Kinder Drive and Drop & Back to School Night
TK (Mrs. Lee) - 2:00pm
K (Ms. Bramel & Ms. Urbaniak) - 2:30pm
Due to COVID restrictions, parents may park in the lot following drop off practice & wait while your child visits their classroom for a tour and a story. All students must wear masks for the visit. Following their visit, parents will drive through the pick up line for practice.
Back to School Night
Tues 8/17 @ 6:00 - Please click here for the Kindergarten BTS Night meeting!
Please click here for the TK BTS Night meeting!
New to Linda Vista in 1st-6th grades?
Welcome!Mrs. Ybarra would love to meet you!
If you are able, we would love to have you come practice Drive & Drop on Tuesday the 17th at 3:00. We will show your child where to line up, etc. so they are feeling comfortable on their first day.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
Wed (including 1st day)
Detailed bell schedule is available on our school website.
First Day - August 18th!
Back to School Night (1st-6th)
Back to school night will be live online on August 26th. Your child's teacher will provide you with a code to their online meeting.
6:00-6:30 Online welcome from Mrs. Ybarra Click Here!
6:30-7:00 Teacher presentation #1
7:00-7:30 Teacher presentation #2
Donating School Supplies?
Welcome Back to some of our great programs!
- Weekly Library visits with Mrs. McCausland
- VAPA with instruments for 5th & 6th grades!
- Sports for Learning PE program every Friday for all students (NEW!)
- Art Masters (Thank you, PTA!)
- After School Enrichment TBD (pending approvals)
COVID Updates & Reminders
Here are the current OUSD practices (based off the OCHCA guidelines)
- In order to reduce the amount of people on campus, visitors, including parents, will not be allowed on campus. We are so sorry, but this is necessary to keep our students and staff safe and healthy.
- Drinking fountains will remain off - Water bottles are available in every classroom. Students are encouraged to bring a reusable water bottle to reduce waste.
- Masks will be required by all staff and students when working together indoors in classrooms/library/hallways.
- Masks are not required when outside (staff or students).
- Student desk plexiglass has been removed. If you would like your child to have a desk shield, please contact Mrs. Ybarra or your child's teacher, and we will have one installed.
Is your child's birthday coming soon?
A different great way to celebrate your child's birthday:
Birthday Book Club - If you would like to donate a book to the library in your child's name, we would really appreciate the addition to our library.