2017 STAAR/EOC/TAKS Testing
BIG SPRING ISD
Results for June Assessments
- 5th Grade Reading & Math - July 7th
- 8th Grade Reading & Math - July 7th
- End of Course Exams - July 28th
- TAKS - July 21st
New STAAR Report Card
How to Access the STAAR Report Card:
1. Go to www.texasassessment.com
2. Click on "Login To Student Portal"
3. Click on "Look Up Access Code"
4. Enter first name, social security number for PEIMS ID, and date of birth
5. Click "Go"
6. The access code will populate and click "Go" again
7. To see the full STAAR student report card click on the name of the test
8. "Approaches Grade Level" is considered satisfactory or passing by state standards
October Exit Level TAKS
October 17 - Math
October 18 - Science
October 19 - Social Studies
All TAKS assessments will be administered at the Alon Center.
December 2017 EOC Testing Dates
December 4 - English I
December 5 - Algebra I
December 6 - English II
December 7 - Biology
December 8 - US History
EOC assessments will be administered at Big Spring High School.
Anderson students will test at the Anderson Campus.
Make up tests will occur the day following the missed assessment in order to keep a student from taking multiple tests in one day.
Test Security Supplement
All teachers administering a STAAR test must attend the campus training and read their Test Administrator manual. Maintaining testing confidentiality involves protecting the contents of all secure test materials, online assessments, student authorizations, and completed answer documents. No person may view, reveal, or discuss the contents of a test before, during, or after the administration unless specifically authorized to do so by TEA.
Click here for the 2017 Security Supplement.