2017-2018 STAAR/EOC Testing
BIG SPRING ISD
New STAAR Report Card
How to Access the STAAR Report Card:
1. Go to www.texasassessment.com
2. Click on "Login To Student Portal"
3. Click on "Look Up Access Code"
4. Enter first name, social security number for PEIMS ID, and date of birth
5. Click "Go"
6. The access code will populate and click "Go" again
7. To see the full STAAR student report card click on the name of the test
8. "Approaches Grade Level" is considered satisfactory or passing by state standards
December 2017 EOC Testing Dates
December 2017 EOC scores will be accessible online January 31st.
December 4 - English I
December 5 - Algebra I
December 6 - English II
December 7 - Biology
December 8 - US History
EOC assessments will be administered at Big Spring High School.
Anderson students will test at the Anderson Campus.
Make up tests will occur the day following the missed assessment in order to keep a student from taking multiple tests in one day.
Spring 2018 3-8 STAAR Assessments
April 10 - Mathematics Grades 5 & 8
April 11 - Reading Grades 5 & 8
May 14 - Mathematics Grades 3 & 4, 6 & 7
May 14 - Mathematics (re-test) Grades 5 & 8
May 15 Reading Grades 3 & 4, 6 & 7
May 15 Reading (re-test) Grades 5 & 8
May 16 Science Grades 5 & 8
May 17 Social Studies Grade 8
Spring 2018 EOC Assessments
April 12 - English II
May 7 - Algebra I
May 8 - Biology
May 9 - US History
Test Security Supplement
All teachers administering a STAAR test must attend the campus training and read their Test Administrator manual. Maintaining testing confidentiality involves protecting the contents of all secure test materials, online assessments, student authorizations, and completed answer documents. No person may view, reveal, or discuss the contents of a test before, during, or after the administration unless specifically authorized to do so by TEA.
Click here for the 2017 Security Supplement.