2018 STAAR/EOC Testing
BIG SPRING ISD
STAAR Student Report Card
How to Access the STAAR Report Card:
1. Go to www.texasassessment.com
2. Click on "Find My Unique Student Access Code"
3. Enter first name, social security number for PEIMS ID, and date of birth
4. Click "Go"
5. The access code will populate and click "Go" again
6. To see the full STAAR student report card click on the name of the test
7. "Approaches Grade Level" is considered satisfactory (passing) by state standards
Test Security Supplement
All teachers administering a STAAR test must attend the campus training and read their Test Administrator manual. Maintaining testing confidentiality involves protecting the contents of all secure test materials, online assessments, student authorizations, and completed answer documents. No person may view, reveal, or discuss the contents of a test before, during, or after the administration unless specifically authorized to do so by TEA.
Click here for the 2018 Security Supplement.