Eastside Dream Builders
Eastside Elementary Parent Newsletter
Dear Eastside families,
It has been a year to remember! We have loved serving your families and we walk into summer, ready to recharge for a "legendary" 22-23 school year! We wish everyone a safe and happy summer.
- May 23rd: Kinder Track and Field/2nd-grade picnic/EES culture fair
- May 24th: 5th-grade bash/3rd-grade picnic
- May 24th: Kindergarten screening 4-8 pm
- May 25th: Award's Assembly/Panther Store/1st-grade picnic
- May 26th: Talent Show
- May 27th: Last day of school
Our Little Panther Camp for Volleyball is coming up for players entering 3rd-7th grade.
The dates are May 17-19 4:00-6:00
More info is included in the attachment. You can register via google form and pay at the door!
We hope to see you there!
Science of Reading for families!
Each month, the RISE team produces a newsletter to explore and promote the Science of Reading in Arkansas. Within the newsletter, there are lots of resources that you may find helpful as you help your child grow on their reading journey! The RISE newsletter for May can be found here! May is National Mental Health Awareness Month. We challenge everyone to participate in the RISE and spread joy challenge! If you participate tag #RISEandSpreadJoy and #EESlivingthedream! We can't wait to see how your family spreads joy in Arkansas!
A few announcements
- Instruction begins at 7:45 and the tardy bell rings at 7:50. If you arrive past 7:50 please walk your child to the doors so you can sign them into the office.
- If you have any transportation changes, please make sure that you let Mrs. Whitney know by 2:30pm. This ensures that she has enough time to alert teachers of the change. Teachers may not check communication throughout the day, so changes need to go through the office.
- Parents of students in grades 3-5, please revisit with your child the school's dress code! Tank tops must be at least 3 fingers wide and shorts must be fingertip length. Thank you for your help with this!