Holy Trinity Catholic School October 22nd, 2020
A Prayer to the HOLY FAMILY
Help our family be like yours,
holy and good.
With the love of Mary
and the strength of Joseph,
help us to serve you
with all our heart.
RED RIBBON WEEK
Red Ribbon Week is October 23rd-October 31st.
We have activities planned for the students such as door decorating! Each classroom is decorating their door going along with the Drug Free Theme. We will also be playing Halloween BINGO on Friday afternoon!
The following are dress-up days for the Week:
Monday, October 26th - "Red"-y to Live a Drug Free Life - Wear Red
Tuesday, October 27th - "Team Up and 'Taco' 'bout Being Drug Free" - Taco Tuesday for lunch, Wear Favorite Team Apparel/Jersey
Wednesday, October 28th - "Dress for Success, Don't Do Drugs" - Wear your Best Clothes *Reminder it is a church day*
Thursday, October 29th - "Follow Your Dreams, Don't Do Drugs" - Breakfast Day for lunch, Wear Your Pajamas
Friday, October 30th - "Be Brave, Live Your Faith" - Dress as a Saint/ Bible Character
The bus times will be adjusted a bit, and we will get that information to you as soon as we get it. Please remember to be flexible with the busses as they are working on figuring it all out as well.
Any questions, please let us know!
Thank you for your cooperation.
DRESS CODE REMINDER
● be free of holes or holes must be patched
● sit at, or just below, natural waist line
● fit appropriately: oversized and tight fitting are not permitted
● free of wording on backside
This includes Mass, Adoration, Prayer Services, Rosary, Stations of the Cross, and Communal Penance. We are also clarifying our expectations of what is different and acceptable for students when we are gathering in church.
● Dressier pants, skirt, or dress: no blue jeans, or athletic pants, (Knee-length, dressy shorts are acceptable on very warm days.)
● Boys-Collared shirt (tucked in) or sweater: no t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies or sweatshirts.
● Girls-Blouses, sweaters or collared shirts: no t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies or sweatshirts.
● If sweatshirts are worn as jackets, they must be taken off.
● These clothes will be worn all day in honor of our Lord Jesus Christ.
CALENDAR OF CASH
October 12 Julie Davis
October 13 Joyce M Schmidt
October 14 Pat Hawig
October 15 Don Steger
October 16 John Gitter
A NOTE FROM MRS. LONGDEN
Your support through these times has been amazing. Please remember this is a time to focus on, and be grateful for, your family's safety, health, and well-being. Make building strong family relationships a priority. Reach out to neighbors, friends, and others in the community to check in, or offer support. We will get through this together.
The students are working so hard and doing an awesome job! The growth I see in them day-to-day is outstanding. Keep encouraging and motivating them! Thanks for all you do!
"Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen." - Pete Carroll