B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: Christmas is Special
- Pajama Days: December 16 & 17 (the boys can wear PJ's all week)
- Christmas Break: December 18 - January 5 (No School Friday, December 18)
Reminders / Notes
- If you are going to miss any days the week of December 15 -18, Please let me know so I can get the Christmas projects and gifts sent home early. Thank you!!!! :-)
- My Friends have been working really hard to make Mom and Dad a Christmas gift. They even drew the pictures on the gift bag. Please know that this has been a "process" and has ALL been done by them. I am really proud of all the hard work they have done. I hope it will be something you will treasure.
- Please, Please, Please, keep labeling lunch items. We are working a lot on independence and opening our own lunchbox. We have a lot of duplicates of water bottles, containers and lunch boxes. Even ziplock baggies.
- WOW!!! We had another amazing week! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Heart
- Color: Pink
- Counting: 3
- Bible Verse / Song: "Jesus is alive." Luke 24:23 ( We are clapping to this song)
- Frog Street Press: Heart (A.K.A. Hayley Heart)
- Calendar: December, season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed the Fisher Price Nativity set, keys in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Little Pet Shop, play dough, My Little Ponies, puzzles, crayons, chalk, and markers and colored pencils, and dinosaurs in our centers.
- Please looks for our Angel Christmas tree ornaments on the CDC Christmas tree right outside the doors to the Three's hall.
- We talked about the true gift of Christmas, Baby Jesus. I have a purple bag with a Baby Jesus inside. We look and see what Christmas is all about.
- We had our weekly Blue Hall story time on Thursday. My Friends are great listeners. It was so much fun.
- During lunch with listen to the book on CD, "Panda Bear, Panda Bear what do you see?"
- For Art, we painted with Christmas cookie cutters on Tuesday. Wednesday we stamped our letter. Thursday we glued Christmas pictures in a book. Friday we drew with red and green markers while we listen to Christmas music. We had so much fun!!!
- We read: "Pete the Cat saves Christmas", "The night before the night before Christmas", "How to catch Santa", "Happy Birthday Hamster", "How do dinosaurs say Merry Christmas?", "Little Penguin gets the hiccups", "Where, Oh Where, Is Santa Claus?", "Open very carefully a book with bite", and "Heart". Our favorite book this week was "Where, Oh Where, is Santa Claus?"