Learn the truth...
Lysergic acid diethylamide
- Micro Dots
- Gel Tabs
- Clinical 25
- Window Panes
Short term effects of LSD
Long term effects of LSD
- LSD is the most potent hallucinogen drug.
- Manufactured from lysergic acid which is found in erot fungus. The fungus is found on rye and other grains.
- Produced in crystal form in illegal laboratories mainly in US.
- The crystal is changed to liquid to sell.
- LSD is odorless, colorless, with a slightly bitter taste.
16-year-old Edith put a small piece of paper (blotter) on her tongue. She became very hot and sweated after just fifteen minutes! She had dilated pupils, nausea and goose bumps. She felt huge uncomfortably and distortion in her mind and body. She took one scary trip and abused LSD for three years.