Week of November 5th
Gold, Blue, Orange or Green....We are stronger as a TEAM!
Important Dates for the Week:
- ALL grades must be into Evonne (3rd - 5th and specials teachers)
- 3rd/K PLC
- Carla to Board Meeting for School Improvement Plan - 4:30
Tuesday, November 6th:
- Required Workday - building will be open from 6:30 - 7:00.
- PTA provides lunch from 12 - 1 in media center
- IA Meeting at 8:30 in lunchroom
- EC PLC at 11:00 in Conference Room
Wednesday, November 7th:
- Report Cards go home with all students
- 4th/1st PLC
- Carla out at monthly principal meeting
Thursday, November 8th:
- 5th/2nd PLC
- Eddie out in am for AP Training
- Pep Rally K-2 at 1:30 & 3-5 at 2:15 in Gym
- Staff Meeting in media center after school
Friday, November 9th:
Twitter Chat Fun!
Technology Use on Monday:
Science Fair is fast approaching. Please return all completed entry forms to Juliana Maul or Lisa Lowing (form does require a teacher signature). Display boards will be provided after entry form is completed and turned in. Display boards can be picked up from the media center (near the checkout desk) or let Juliana or Lisa know and they will deliver the boards. Projects will be due November 13. Also, there will be an open house/science night on November 13 from 5:30 to 7:00. All are invited. Please let Juliana or Lisa know if you have any questions.
Peer Observations are the second observation for those on the comprehensive plan type. These are due by 12/7. Please go ahead and line up time for these to happen asap. November and December fly by!