Social Studies: Grade 1
Hide and Seek: What's in Your Community - A Photo Collage!
A Photo Collage
Through the use of the school iPads, you will travel your community with your parents taking pictures. You will need to have a minimum of five (5) but a maximum of ten (10) photos to put together a photo collage that best shows off your community to families looking for a place to live.
Places in My Community
Assessment using GRASPS
- Goal: Your task is to photograph your community
- Role: You are the Photographer
- Audience: The target audience is families looking to live somewhere
- Situation: You will be showing off your community
- Product, Performance, and Purpose: You will create a photo collage in order to show off your community
- Standards and Criteria for Success: Your collage must meet the standards outlined in the class rubric
Assignment Due Date:
The Photo Collage is due on Monday, the 19th of October, 2015