Faculty & Staff Notes
DOVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Principal's Post (Thanks to Stephanie for the new name!)
The flu . . . that's all we need to say about that! You guys are terrific and flexible. I love how teams rally to make the day work when teachers need to go home due to illness or other emergencies. Great TEAMWORK!!
Proud to be your principal,
Student Led Conferences
- 3rd / 4th / 5th: Student-led conference is offered to 100% of our students.
- K / 1st / 2nd: Student-led conference is offered to 50% of our students.
Other thoughts about student-led conferences:
- A strong effort should be made to provide alternative methods of conferencing if parents are not able to attend in person.
- Conferences should focus around student goals and growth. Grade levels are welcome to add other areas of their choice.
- Conferences can be scheduled individually, in small groups, or large groups. The format is a grade level choice.
- When you have a plan in place, please G-share with me.
- Network - talk to each other about your plans. We have some GREAT discussions happening and sharing your thoughts with your colleagues will help everyone plan for well-organized and meaningful conferences.
WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE
- CG / TK: District Training @ Admin Building (Alamo)
- CEC Meeting: 3:00 - 4:00
- JT / TK: District Meeting, a.m. only @ PDEC
- DES shirts - not a jeans day
- JT: District Meeting @ PDEC
- TALENT SHOW
- TALENT SHOW
- Jeans :)