Monday, Oct. 14th, 8am to Friday, Oct. 25th, 2:45pm
338 School House Rd
- iOS 7
- New Apps for Library and Math
- Updates on all apps
- Minecraft for students who did not get it the first time
iPads will be inventoried for damage during this time also.
What you need to do to prepare for this??
- If you have any assignments or notes that you store on your iPad, send yourself an email of that information. That way, if we have to wipe your iPad, then you will have your work waiting for you when you get your iPad back. Please do not email pictures. Many of them will be blocked, and I won't be forwarding them to you.
- Take off your passcode.
What you can expect:
- Students to not have their iPads for about two weeks
- Possibility that all iPads will be wiped and started over
- After you get them back, you will not be allowed to have lock screens anymore. (passcodes) I can no longer help you if you forget it. (and people have forgotten them.
Mr. Dial will document the cracked iPads at this time. What you should know about this process is the following:
- You will owe $50.
- If your iPad is still working, you can keep using it (providing the glass will not cut you).
- If the iPad is damaged enough, we may collect it for immediate repair
Remember that you are responsible for the upkeep of your iPad.