Vista Student Info Hub Cycle 3
Read below for all the info you need to be successful!
Cycle 3 November 16th through January 15th
- 11/30 Monday Cycle 3 classes continue & 10:00 am Zoom CAP
- 12/4 Friday 9:30-10:00 Holiday Just for Fun in Zoom, 10:00-11:00 CAP/Networking & Guest Speakers
- 12/1 Tuesday 10:00 am Vista VanGogh's meeting in Zoom
- 12/2 Wednesday 10:00 am Foodies Club meeting in Zoom
- 12/21-1/1 No School-Winter Break
- 1/4 Cycle 3 Continues
- 1/15 Cycle 3 Ends-Celebrations of Learning
- 1/25 Winter Graduation Course Completion Deadline
Click on the link below to join Zoom from your phone, tablet or computer.
Check out the Vista Student Resource Hub for any other academic info you need.
Questions & Support Resources
Questions? Concerns? Need Support? Feeling Stuck? Not Sure What to Do?
Join Vista Support Google Hangouts to get help.
Go to hangouts.google.com
or open Hangouts in Gmail.
Click New conversation New group.Enter or select the name: Vista Support
Begin the message and tell us how we can support you.
Crisis Hotline and Crisis Walk-in Clinic
If you need to talk to a mental health professional because you are having a mental health crisis, feeling stressed, anxious or alone during this time, go to the Crisis Walk-in Center or call this Crisis Support line. Both are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.