Summer Update: July 23, 2021
School Starts - Monday, August 9, 2021
9th Grade and New to Cambridge Information Night!
10th - 12th Grade Information Day!
Need a locker?
1. Pay the locker rental fee through OSP. Lockers are $16 and include an OSP service fee.
2. During Information Day, students are welcome to select up to three locker locations. Note the locker number, and we will try to accommodate your request.
3. Bring your receipt of payment from OSP and your top three locker numbers to the Cafe during Information Day and receive your locker card and combination.
Class of 2022 Senior Portraits
Book your appointment today! Seniors must have their portraits taken with Cady Studios to appear in the 2021-2022 yearbook.
Sign Up for PTSA Senior Celebrations!
PTSA has a great year planned for you, and it all starts with our Senior Celebrations activities. Sign up today to be eligible for the following:
- Senior breakfast/gift
- 1 PTSA Membership
- Senior t-shirt
- Senior Picnic
- Cambridge Post (senior letters)
- Senior Slideshow
- Senior Dinner
- Eligibility for PTSA Scholarship
Note: PTSA Senior Celebrations fees do not include the Senior Graduation Package Fees (cap, gown, diploma cover, and venue). More information on ordering your Senior Graduation Package to come.
Senior Parent Information Meeting
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
If you have not submitted your Senior Parking application, please do so today. Parking passes will be handed out during Information Day, August 6, in the cafeteria. Your application must be approved, and your parking fee paid to receive your parking pass.
9th Grade Residency Verification
Attention athletes who are interested in playing Cambridge Baseball during the 2021-2022 school year!
Interested players, please complete these two items before August 1, 2021:
1. Fill out our interested player form so you can receive correspondence from the Cambridge Baseball Diamond Club regarding the 2021-2022 season.
2. Fill out all required athletic forms on DragonFly. Physicals must be dated May 2021 or later, as all physicals must be current during the entire spring baseball season to be approved by the athletic director. Instructions here: https://www.cambridgebears.com/insideathletics/forms/index
Also please mark your calendars for our 8th Annual Bears & Birdies Golf Classic at The Manor Golf & Country Club on October 19
Summer Office Hours
Summer office hours:
Monday through Friday
9:00 am until 4:00 pm
Please visit About Us - Summer 2021 for commonly requested information and services available over the summer.