- Finding resources for 2nd grade with Chromebooks
- Sharing ideas and creating ideas
- Discovering new paths for using your Chromebooks
Resources for you
How to Create QR Codes for your Students
HOW TO USE QR CODES AS A STUDENT
- Install or have the ScanQR installed on all the machines.
- The students have your paper QR codes. They press the Extension in the top right corner and hold the QR code up to the camera.
- It scans and "Voila!" They are there.
More apps/extensions to discuss.
Other Apps and Extensions of note...
Grammarly. Helps with Grammar mistakes and spelling.
One Click Timer. Who doesn't need a timer? It can even run in the background.
Apps Launcher. Brings your apps to the Extension area.
Task Timer. A timer of timers. It runs timers for any task you need.
And Yes, Google Classroom. There are different ways of looking at Classroom. Second graders do not need to use it like the older grades, but they can start using it...
Time to explore.
AND if you want even more--- check out this website. Shake up Learning is a GREAT resource.