Flaa's Monday Memo
December 18, 2017
To head off student discipline issues this week we are asking you to be visible in the hallways during passing periods and minimize students leaving class.
Turn in a copy of your final exam to Mr. Brown by Wednesday for those students needing to take finals after the break. Students will be on campus January 8th to make-up their finals.
Nuts & Bolts
- Tuesday, Dec. 19th - Ugly Sweater Contest - BIG PRIZES
- Thursday, Dec. 21st - Mandatory Faculty Meeting @ 1:15pm.
- Shutdown - Unplug everything, take home personal items or lock them up, clean out refrigerators and wash all dishes in lounge.
- Grades - Grades need to be posted by 8am on January 8th. Grade Verification sheets can be picked up from Mrs. Clark on the 8th and are due back to her on January 9th by noon. Any corrections can be made directly on the sheet. If there are corrections that need to be made after you turn in your sheets, you will be required to do a grade change form.
- January 8th Professional Development - (AM) Campus level PD; Fine Arts teachers will be with Dr. McCoy-Jackson, (PM) District level PD with Region 10.
- January 9th Work Day - Meet by department; Work on lesson plans, unit exams, etc.
- Lesson Plans - Plans will now be due on Fridays by 4:15pm. The next lesson plan will be due Friday, January 12th.
- Boys Basketball vs Aubrey @ SHS, 5pm
- Choir Concert @ 6:30pm
- Ugly Sweater Contest
- Girls Basketball vs Lovejoy @ SHS, 5:30pm
- Early Release @ 12:30, Staff stays until 4:15pm
- Faculty Meeting @ 1:15pm
- Early Release @ 12:30
- Staff is able to leave once cleared through the office. The district closes at 2pm.