Vista Oaks Update
A great place for your child to grow
Byron and East Bay News
May 28, 2020
ZOOM Game Night - TOMORROW TONIGHT
Let's celebrate the school year coming to an end by having a Game Night on Zoom. Join us on Friday, May 29. Leadership students will lead everyone in a few rounds of Bingo from 5:30 - 7:00 and Kahoot from 7:00 - 8:00. Come for some or come for all. There will be prizes too!
Friday, May 29, 2020
5:30 - 8:00pm
Zoom Game Room
Meeting ID: 892 5372 5795
Yearbook - LAST CHANCE!
All yearbooks come with 4 FREE personal pages. Yearbooks are ordered in bulk and will be shipped in June. You will be notified when your yearbook is ready for pick up.
Congratulations to the Class of 2020
Distance Learning at Vista Oaks
How to Make Churros
Summer Bucket List
By Kaela Scott
Summer is finally here, the warm breezy days, relaxing for days outside in
the sun, sound exciting right? But what happens once you guys get bored?
Well you're in luck, here are some awesome ideas to add to your summer
● Have a picnic- a picnic can be super easy and is a great way to enjoy
the warm summer sun.
● Visit the Beach- Spending the day at the beach can help you relax and
have fun. Some awesome beaches near here are Lake Anza Beach, Half
Moon Bay Beach, and Point Reyes Seashore.
● Take a Hike- It has been scientifically proven that hiking helps
stimulate the brain. There are some great places to hike right here, such
as Round Valley, Black Diamond Mines, and Point Reyes Seashore.
● Make Lemonade- Here’s a great recipe for some awesome lemonade.
● Tie dye some new T-shirts- There’s no better way to start off summer
than by updating you wardrobe and having fun with the whole family
● Take a Road Trip somewhere- Road Trips are a great way to do some
family-bonding and can be super fun
● Eat a Snow Cone- Whether you eat or buy one snowcones are an
delicious summer treat
● Go Stargazing- During summer, the skies are clear and it's a great
time to look at the stars