Goddess of love and beauty
1. She was born when she rose from the foam off the island of Cyrus.
2. She had three children.
3. She was married to Zeus's son, whose name was Hephaestus.
4. She was the goddess of love and had no other things to do than to look pretty and make others fall in love with her.
5. She wore a girdle with magic powers and looked attractive to everyone who looked at it.
6. Although she was the goddess of love, she could become cruel and angry, but there were times when she could be kind.
7. She lived on Mount Olympus, and involved herself in many affairs.
8. Also, people say she was the cause of the Trojan War.
9. Out of three goddess', she was voted for the most beautiful.
10. Aphrodite has other names. Some of them are Acidalia, Cytherea, & Cerigo.