The Inaugural "Red Cup"
Chili Cook-off & Par 3 Tournament
Saturday, Feb. 23rd 2013 at 3pm
149 Chinquapin Drive
- $20 entry fee per player
- Limited to the first 36 players to register
- Prizes awarded in all handicap ranges
- All participants will be given chili rating cards and will serve as the judges for the chili cook-off by tasting a new chili each hole
- Enjoy complimentary Ghost River Golden Ale in a red cup during and following play
- Prizes will be given for chili cook-off as well as the par 3 tournament
- Join us after golf for dinner or to enjoy some of our great appetizer specials
Chili Cook-off Details
- No entry fee for chili cook-off
- Contestants to provide and prepare the ingredients to their contest chili to be judged
- A large "crock pot portion" of chili is to be prepared prior to arrival at the Ranch and must be delivered to SCR by 2:00 pm on February 23rd.
- Chili will be judged by par 3 tournament contestants
For the par 3 tournament, contact the golf shop at (901) 853-5650 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the chili cook-off contact Toni Williams at (901) 853-5651 or via email at email@example.com