Scott Staff News
As we prepare for our last week of school, I'd like to tell you what a tremendous honor it has been working with each of you this year. We have watched you each grow in your pedagogy daily. We continue to learn so much for each of you! The impact you make is far and wide!
As we get ready to say goodbye to those of you moving on, know that we support you and wish you the best in all that you do. You have made a permanent impression on our Scott family!
This will be our last SMORE for the year! Please enjoy this long weekend and the last week of school! Take this summer to rest, rejuvenate, and make memories with your families. These small moments soon turn out to be the moments that matter the most!
We will see you all back in August.
We wish you a relaxing and restful LONG weekend!
Paige and Leanne
We Say Goodbye to...
*Leah Biggs has made the decision to stay at home with her children next year. She will also be going back to college to work on her Master's Degree.
*Jeana Williams will be retiring and staying at home!
- Shout out to Trevor Brewer! Graduated from college last week and got a job at Charles Schwab!! All grown up!
- We LOVE you, Coach Hendrix and Coach Burns and Team!! So many parents commented on the AMAZING Field day you prepared! Work Hard and Play Hard! Appreciate you all making this the best experience for our kiddos!
- From Cheryl Urban: Good afternoon! I am continually impressed with the faculty and staff of Scott! The specials teachers never fail to put on a fantastic Celebrate Scott! Field day is just wonderful! It is clear that Coach Hendrix & Burns put so much thought and effort into planning and organizing! Many thanks to you and all the faculty and staff at Scott for the great efforts towards not only educating our children, but dedication to the whole child! There is a strong sense of community at Scott, and it is beautiful!
Upcoming Events & Dates
- Friday, May 27 - No School
- Monday, May 30 - School Holiday (YAY!)
- Friday, June 3 - EOY Parties